Regular sprinkler maintenance for your property is always necessary whether your sprinkler system is old or new.
Your irrigation system needs a periodic adjusting of the heads and controller to keep it operating efficiently.
Here are some examples of the benefits of having monthly sprinkler maintenance for your property.
- A well-maintained system will save you the expense of replacing dead plants and grass or treating weeds from too much or not enough water. We have time and time again proven to past and present customers that the reason they have to continue to replace their landscaping is that of a poor or inadequate irrigation system that did not provide the proper coverage.
- On an initial visit to your property, our technicians will evaluate your existing system and make recommendations on how we can improve it. We can repair most systems by moving or adding some heads to obtain proper coverage. The system’s original design and pressure is always a factor when deciding on how to make it more efficient.
- When performing a system maintenance check, our technicians will clean, test, adjust, and straighten each head within the system. Rotors need to be adjusted on a regular basis so that they are not spraying vehicles, houses, streets, walkways, etc. During this check, they will also be able to detect any problems that the system might be having with the valves, wires, pump or controller and bring it to your attention.
- We can use remote control technology on large or commercial properties to wet test your system and be more efficient and save on labor costs for repairs. (Available with electric controlled valve systems)
- Whether a small property or a commercial property, regular maintenance can save on water, electricity, and extra repairs.
- This is a reasonably inexpensive service that ensures a good return on your investment.
Antiquated and Usually Unrepairable
Two types of old systems are polypipe and galvanized.
There are a few reasons that these systems are unrepairable. First, a 1″ galvanized pipe will deteriorate over time and the inside diameter of that pipe could be reduced to the size of a pencil, reducing the pressure and flow of the water. Polypipe systems have a soft and less rigid exterior which are more easily damaged and are held together with metal clamps that rot and create leaks.
If you are in need of sprinkler maintenance for your property, please give us a call. Our team of experts can answer any questions or concerns that you may have.