Wouldn’t it be great to see the beauty of your landscape when you drive onto your property at night? We can make your house or business welcoming with new accent lighting.
Are you able to enjoy the benefits of the surrounding landscape? Have us transform your backyard so you are sitting in a glare-free and subtle light.
Our company can maximize your nighttime experience, helping you enjoy the beauty of your outdoor landscaping by adding lighting to enhance accents and features around your home or business.
There are several reasons for using low voltage lighting:
- One of the best ways to enhance the appearance of your property is with lush landscaping and accent lighting.
- We will position lights around decks, patios and pool areas to provide just the right amount of illumination.
- Safety and Security Landscape lighting replaces glaring security lights with glare-free illumination.
- Lights are positioned to direct low levels of soft lighting in all necessary areas to create safe walkways throughout your property and to protect your home from unwanted intruders once the sun has gone down.
- With more light flow in otherwise pitch black areas, homeowners, and business owners will have more visibility of their front and rear sections of their property.
- Use various forms of lighting control systems to have your lights come on automatically.
- There is also a better chance of deterring burglars from entering the grounds if lit up with landscape luminary lighting.
- We can recommend quality fixtures, transformers and other system components that are the most durable and well-designed lights available to complete any project and exceed your expectations.
- Energy Savings Low voltage lighting consumes 1/3 the energy of 120-volt lighting. You will have the ability to control all of your lighting schedules.
We service all types of outdoor light fixtures with new replacement bulbs. We can also track and troubleshoot wiring, faulty wiring and bad splices with the latest test equipment available.
Uses of Landscape Lighting
- Outdoor lighting fixtures have become an important part of the family home over recent times. There is now an endless array of outdoor lighting fixtures to be utilized around the home for a number of reasons.
- Lights in your garden beds can be a stunning feature in your landscape. They can be installed sporadically within the garden to light up the whole area or can be used to create a focal point on a specific plant to make it stand out from the others.
- Make your landscape safe at night by installing Step Lighting. The homeowner has a choice of two applications; you could either install lighting directly into the surface or around the border of the steps facing inwards to create sufficient visibility.
- Patio lighting will allow the homeowner to create another living space to enjoy. Outdoor lighting fixtures installed in an outdoor patio can be used to accent features within your landscape, utilizing directional lighting or lighting installed in the pavement. Patio lighting is sure to enhance the appearance of your landscape.
Front Pathway Lighting
- Prevent your visitors from injuring themselves by installing landscape lighting around garden pathways. Not only is pathway lighting important as a safety feature, but it also gives the homeowner the opportunity to sit back and enjoy their garden after dark.
- Driveway lighting is designed to create visibility for parking vehicles at night. They also look fantastic in the dark. They will ensure you have a clear outlook of your driveway to park your car.
Materials used to Make Garden Lights
There are many materials used to make garden lights. Select the appropriate material you would prefer to light your garden with: Aluminum, Solid Brass, Copper, Plastic, Stone.
When we install a lighting system, all wires and connections will be discreetly concealed. You may also want to consider installing a new sprinkler and landscape lighting system at the same time for a discount.
Install the latest technology to enhance your outdoor experience and save on energy costs with photocell sensors and programmable timers.
Here are a few example images of landscape lights for your property.
For more options and lighting details please contact us.